Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute. Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- The Absolute Minimum Every Developer Must Know About Unicode and Character Sets
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic or here
- Latency Numbers Every Programmer Should Know
- What should every programmer know about security?
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory
- Understanding how the OS uses the Modern NIC
- How To Become A Hacker
- Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years
- What every computer science major should know
- Modern Microprocessors: A 90-Minute Guide!